WOW! I can not believe we are at week 13! It is going by slowly, yet fast too. Last week I had another appointment on Thursday. My doctor told me it would be ok to travel to PA for the month, but to be on bed rest as much as I can. I am not good at this at all, but I am trying! I definitely over did it this weekend with the 28 hour drive (broken up into 3 days) and then socializing once we arrived in PA. Tomorrow I know I need to take it easier!

Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)
hi amy. thanks for your sweet comment. being a stay at home mom is the best job i've ever had! i hope the rest of your pregnancy goes as smoothly as possible!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got there okay. Take it easy! I can't wait to see you guys again!
ReplyDelete:)
Wow, I had no idea you were having such a difficult pregnancy! Poor thing, we'll definitely keep praying for you! It will just make it that much sweeter when the new little bundle is here ;)
ReplyDelete